you, yes YOU, should enter this
$40 for a single entry$60 for a Campaign
$60 for a Campaign
And YES! You can print and send in images of 3-d work!
ENTRY DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 24, 2012
HOW International Design Awards recognizes excellence on a global scale. Our international design competition is the only competition that prominently recognizes winners in its award-winning magazine – HOW Magazine. The Best of Show Winner and Outstanding Achievement winners are featured in an issue with an in-depth article that showcases the award-winning designs and designers alike. Three widely recognized, famous designers are flown in to judge entries submitted in this design competition. Winners span the globe and give readers of HOW magazine a taste of design innovation on an international design scale.
Enter the HOW International Design Awards and you too could see your designs published in HOW magazine alongside the best in the world.
HOW TO ENTER
- Enter online or download a printable entry form. Be sure to enter all of the relevant information online or type/print the entry form completely. This information will be reproduced exactly as submitted if you are selected as a winner.
- Send 2 well-protected and unmounted samples. No slides or digital images on disk please.
- Credit all persons involved in the creation of the piece. HOW isn’t responsible for incorrect, illegible or incomplete credit information.
- Describe the objective and the results of your entry in 100 words or less and include the description online or with the Entry Form (optional but strongly suggested).
- Securely attach a copy of the Entry Form to the back of each sample of your entry.
- If you registered your entry online and chose to pay by check, please include the check with your entries. If you are using the printable entry form, please include 2 copies of the Payment Form section.
All entries must be registered online or postmarked no later than September 24, 2012. Online entries must be completed before 11:59 p.m. EST.
We accept payment by credit card or check. Makes checks payable (in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank) to F+W Media, Inc. Payment must accompany entries. Entries received without payment will be disqualified. Entry fees are non-refundable. One check may be used to cover multiple entries if all entries are submitted in the same package. Credit card charges will appear on your statement as “F+W Contest” within 90 days of the contest deadline.
HOW International Design Awards
8469 Blue Ash Road, Suite 100
Cincinnati, OH 45236 USA